New Sideboard/Server/Buffet/Whatever for the dining area.  Goodbye to the last of the boxes now that we have a place to put our china & wine glasses/martini/glasses/champagne flutes/pilsners.  If I could go back in time and tell my engaged self that 1 set each (instead of 3) of martini glasses, pilsners & champagne flutes would be just fine... well, I would do just that.

View of the West side of the living/dining area.  New sofa... woot woot!  We still need to figure out the East side of the room but that's for another week.

Grandma Judy holding Lily's friend Lucas' new baby sister, Lily & Lily's friend Abbie's baby sister.

Lucas, Lily & Abbie so excited about the circus that they couldn't stand still for a photo.

Lily at Room and Board today.  We didn't find anything for the roof deck as I'd hoped but I almost caved and bought this play house for Lily.  Then I realized I could probably build something this simple and pretty for about 1/8 the cost of this one.  Not that I will, but still...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape