When in Rome...
Matt's on a business trip in Rome (I know, rough life we lead with our business trips to Tahiti and Rome) so Lily and I headed up to Grandma & Grandpa's house yesterday for a sleepover. She and Grandpa rocked out and she and Grandma watched movies together and did mani-pedis. Lils was in heaven.
My offices are closed tomorrow for MLK Jr. Day but Lily's daycare is actually opened. This means that I get to live every Mom's dream (or at least my dream) of not working AND having full time childcare at my disposal. :)
![]() |
| Lily living our her "popstar" dreams. |
| Jamming with Grandpa. |
![]() |
| Trying out her new pink guitar pics. |
| Chilling in her room yesterday. It stayed this neat for about 30 seconds and then there were toys covering the rug. |
My offices are closed tomorrow for MLK Jr. Day but Lily's daycare is actually opened. This means that I get to live every Mom's dream (or at least my dream) of not working AND having full time childcare at my disposal. :)


Comments
Post a Comment