Vanessica Reunion

Jess & Lauren came to visit us from Nashville the first weekend of November.  We started off with a really great visit but quickly all became infected with the stomach flu one-by-one... not fun!  Lauren was the first to get it, followed by Jess on Sunday morning, me later that morning, Lily that night and Matt on Monday.  Let's just say that our bathroom had seen better days. 

Lauren loves Elmo!

Playing in Lily's room on Friday.

Jess & I before we & Matt went to see Book of Mormon at the Pantageus Theatre on Friday night.

Lauren loved playing on Lily's potty.

Lily & Lauren riding Patrick on Saturday.

The table before our dinner party on Saturday night.

Jess & I before the party.
And it all went downhill after the party! 

Comments

  1. I loved seeing you and Karma demands on our next visit we'll win the lottery (or something suitably awesome). After that awful plague we deserve it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape