Pomegranate Harvest

I didn't bring my camera with me on Saturday because we were trekking across San Francisco but it's a shame because it was such a beautiful day.  We spent time at Kim's apartment in Cow Hollow, then got gourmet sandwiches from the Blue Fog Market, had a picnic and watched the Blue Angels flying from Fort Mason park.  Then we watched the rest of the A's game at Kim's place before having dinner and then heading home.  It was a perfectly clear 70* day in San Francisco, which is really really rare.  We got spoiled.

Matt left for his business trip to Russia on Sunday morning and Kim and I took Lily & Mitzi the dog to the park.  Then we harvested pomegranates from their tree.  They're a little underripe but I think they'll ripen after a few days of being in a dry, cool place (or so says ehow).







It took us about 7 hour to get home today due to a long lunch and construction that brought the 5 down to one lane for a stretch.  Now that we're back, Lily is happily watching Dora the Explorer while I finish unpacking.  I'd like to promise that I'll be better about posting this month but I just know that I won't.  4 days after Matt gets back from Russia, I have a 4 day business trip to Long Beach.  Matt will be in Long Beach for 2 days and then goes to Korea for a week.  I have 3 days at home before I then head to St. Louis for another 4 day business trip.  Matt gets back from Korea while I'm in St. Louis.  After I get back from St. Louis, we are at home for a bit and Jess comes to visit us right after Halloween.  But the day that Jess leaves, I also leave for another 4 day business trip.  After that, I think we're free for the rest of November.  With all that travel, we're definitely staying in L.A. for Thanksgiving.  :)  Until next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape