Smokies Day 1
As you can tell from my sporadic posting, life has been quite hectic for Matt, Lily & I. Planning dinner has been a rarity but somehow we were able to plan some cool trips for the summer. I can't take credit for this one thought since Jade was the one that picked the location, found the cabin and did the bulk of the grocery shopping and cooking. Thank you Jade!
I had planned to live-blog but we were without an internet connection so I'm catching up. :)
| Making the most of our layover... |
| ...by singing You Are My Sunshine at the top of her lungs. |
![]() |
| Rocking at the Knoxville airport (which is about 20 times nicer than LAX). |
Here's Day 1, which was unfortunately a travel day. 8 AM flight to Dallas, followed by a flight to Knoxville and a 1hour drive to Pigeon Forge. We got to the cabin at around 9 PM and we were all pooped. Lily was quite the diva for this leg of our trip!

Comments
Post a Comment