Su-Su-Su-Summertime

Rolling out the pizza dough on Friday.

Someone got into the lipstick while Matt & I were preoccupied, talking with our friend Mishel.

Action shot of pizza making.

Mishel & Matt.

Lils is now old enough that on weekends, she'll play in her room for a bit before one of us has to get up and make breakfast.  As a consequence, her room is always a mess when we get in there.  Yesterday, she decided to try all of her socks on.

Playing dress up.

Matt created a new game where he swaddles Lily like a baby, she breaks out of the swaddle and then begs "Can you swaddle me like a baby?"  Also, note the kick board in the crib with her.  Lily calls it "my surf board" and pretends to go surfing on it.  She also slept with it in her crib last night.

Goofing around this morning.

It's been a while since I've taken on a D-I-Y project so I decided to finally do something with Lily's old crib bumper.  My plan is to make it into a headboard for her big bed (which used to be in our bedroom but got kicked to hers when we got our new king size bed) so I disassembled the bumper & washed the fabric.  The next step is sewing the pieces together, buying the plywood and batting, then somehow making it into a headboard.  Kim has done it before so I'm just going to ask how she did it.  :) 

Playing by the pool.  Lils only went in the pool for a little bit but I was a major pool shark.  We all got lots of sun and had a really nice meal with Grandma & Grandpa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape