Kauai- Day Six
Today was my favorite day so far because I spent the whole day on the beach! Lils & Matt joined me in the morning and afternoon but I had a solid chunk of 3 hours in the middle of the day to read magazines and relax all on my own. It was much needed and I turned a corner: before lunch today my mind was still in LA, at work, with a million worries and concerns floating through my head. Now my mind is much more at ease and I just feel grateful that I got to this place before our vacation was over. We still have 3 full days left of fun! Lils feels it too because just now she told us "When I wake up we go to the beach." We had a really good dinner at Merriman's with ice cream at Lappert's afterward. Lils knew the drill at Lappert's because as we were walking in she said "I would like vanilla ice cream." Tomorrow promises better pictures because we're going to explore the North Shore.


Comments
Post a Comment