Kauai- Day Eight

Today was hands-down one of my best birthdays ever!  We woke up late, hung out by the pool, had a leisurely lunch, took a 2 hour nap, had some cocktails in our room and then headed to dinner at Roy's.  It was one of the most indulgent days I've had in my adult, post-college life.  :)

Chillin' in the pool this AM.

Hard at work at lei making class.

Proudly showing off her handmade lei & her Tinkerbell "babing suit" which Lils has declared is her favorite.

Running around before lunch.

Goofing on Daddy before dinner. Lils has the island routine down; today she said "I go to the beach. I put on a flower dress and go to dinner."

And so we put on our flower dresses and went to dinner.

Snuggling on the porch before dinner.  We've eaten pretty lightly this vacation (Hawaiian fish has been yummy but pretty healthy) but tonight was a major exception.  Between the 3 of us we had 4 appetizers, 3 entrees & 3 desserts, plus Matt and I had our fair share of cocktails and wine.  I could barely move by the end of the meal.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape