Ever since I've given birth, I've been meaning to post my hospital bag list. With Andrea in her 37th week, I figured I better do it before it becomes moot to her. :) Things I Brought that Really Came in Handy: For the Baby 1. Receiving Blanket 2. Onesie and Going Home Outfit For Myself- 3. 2 Night Gowns (Saturday night, while I was in labor, I was in hospital gowns and stayed in them for the rest of Sunday; I only switched into the cotton gowns I brought with me for Sunday night and Monday night) 4. 3 Nursing Bras (I wore one through labor and for the rest of my time in the hospital) 5. 5 pairs of white cotton undies in a size larger than I usually wear 6. Cotton ballet style slippers (they didn't take up much room in my bag and I could wear them under the sheets if I didn't feel like slipping in and out of slippers every time I got up to go to the bathroom) 7. Cotton Maternity Dress to wear home (I read and heard from other people that you still look pretty pr...
You guys look amazing!! Love that beautiful golden dress, Vanessa! Matt, you look slim! Great photo!
ReplyDelete