Red Car

Watching Sesame Street and having a light breakfast this morning.

Daddy drove home from daycare with the top down!

Lily loves the red car! 
As you can guess by the frequency of my posts, it has been really busy lately.  Lily has been in her in-home daycare but tomorrow is her last day there.  She starts at her new daycare center on Monday.  I was there for our "intake" session today and I think she's really going to love it.  It's a really beautiful center and her teachers seem very nice as well.  The only thing that gave me pause it that she's going to be one of only 2 girls in the whole class of about 10 kids.  I guess she'll be a rough and tumble tomboy soon enough.  :)

In Grandma Judy news, she's hanging in there at Cedars Sinai.  She has been in a lot of pain over the past month but she's always upbeat and brave.  We received the tough news last week that she may be in the hospital for as long as 6 more months but we just have to wait and see.  Tomorrow, she's getting a nutrition tube inserted through her nose.  The doctors think this will make her stronger and able to heal faster.  Cross your fingers that everything goes well!

I'll leave you on a happy note, with a video of Lily in the convertible this evening as we drove to dinner. She loves driving in the red car!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape