Lily's daycare teacher gave her this really cute play pizza set as a goodbye gift. Lily LOVES it and declares "I'm makin' pizza" as she cuts the velcro slices apart with the rolling slicer.
Lily's first day at her new daycare center went really well. I stayed with her until about 10 and she blew me kisses and happily said goodbye when I left. I called to check on her at 2 PM and her teacher told me that she was doing great and was even taking a nap! She was happy to come home but very tired. To be honest, I am very tired! It's going to be an early night. :)
 |
| Enjoying some plastic food in the "dramatic play area." |
 |
| Riding a "bicycle." Lily saw our neighbor's bicycle yesterday and made the connection between that and the little trikes they have at daycare. |
 |
| It was her first time on these kinds of trikes so she was a little bit slower than the other kids. As Matt put it, she'll probably be racing by us by the end of the week. |
Comments
Post a Comment