Easter Redux
I just found these photos on my Mom's camera. They're not from actual Easter day, but from a faux Easter photo shoot she did with Lily a few days after Easter. As you can see, Grandma Judy went to great lengths to stage Easter for the sake of some cute photos.
I also found these photos from Brian's 26th birthday in late May. Lily was very excited because she thought we were singing and eating cake in her honor, of course. She repeated the words "Birfday cake" over and over while she ate her piece of it.
And here are some photos from today.
| Goofing with Uncle Brian in our hallway. |
| Lily trying her best to stay still in the waiting room at Cedars. She's not allowed anywhere but the lobby and food court. :( |
After the hospital, Matt, Brian, Lily & I headed to the Century City mall because Matt needed to go to the Apple store. Lily had a blast in the play area and was dancing and showing off for Uncle Brian.
We had a really nice 4th of July weekend in Walnut Creek but I came back without a single photo. It was a really emotional weekend and week with lots of bad news about my Mom. She had 2 surgeries on Friday and may need another this week, depending on whether the infection in her pancreas is getting better. As always, it's a waiting game. I got to see her yesterday and today, and I'm going back on Tuesday after work. Tomorrow is Lily's first day at her new daycare center so fingers crossed that she is as mellow about it as she was with the last one. I felt so bad taking her away from her beloved teacher on Friday. Lily really loves her and talks about her all the time. Every time we get in the car, Lily asks if we're going to her house! But she does babysit as well so I think Lily will still get to see her from time to time. Anyway, I'll try to blog this week but I think it's going to be a busy one so I can't promise anything. We're heading to Portland on Friday for Molly's wedding so I'll have pretty pictures next week, for sure. :)








Comments
Post a Comment