Circus

We had so much fun at the circus this afternoon!  It was such a welcome diversion from our worries over Grandma's surgeries last night and today.  We even convinced Grandpa to leave the hospital long enough to join us.

At L.A. Live before the circus.

Outside Staples Center.

Pushing her stroller outside Staples Center.

Running to greet Grandpa.

Lily loved the show and clapped the whole way through.

In between claps, she'd say "I like it" or "Yay! Circus!"

And then for a time she was completely still and enraptured by the performances.

Getting a closer look.
Toward the end, she took her shoe off to wave around since it lights up.  I guess we should have sprung for one of those fancy spinning flashlights.
Lily is fast asleep in her crib now.  I think I'm going to take a nap as well.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape