Staycation
Since we're not headed out of LA for the long weekend, we've decamped to my parents' house for staycation in Tarzana. Uncle Brian is here too so it's a full house.
I worked later last night and tonight to make sure that my long weekend is absolutely work free. I can't wait to take my first swim of the season tomorrow. I'm also surprisingly excited for the Indy 500 on Sunday. Herbalife's driver, Townsend Bell, is starting in 4th position so there's a really good chance that he'll end up on the podium, which would be very exciting for us. Other than swimming and the race, my only goal is to get through my pile of magazines. Not a bad plan. :)
![]() |
| Fully accessorized with her hat, sunglasses & watch. |
![]() |
| Grabbing a beverage from the outdoor fridge. |
![]() |
| Going on the slide all by herself. |
![]() |
| Feeling no pain. I guess that diaper provides some cushion. |
![]() |
| Spaghetti face today at lunch. |
![]() |
| Wicked smile. |






Comments
Post a Comment