Catching Up

Can you tell I'm back to working full time?  I know my posts are few and far between but I'm going to try and be better about it!

Chillin', mid April. 

Lily is turning into quite the artist!  She loves to color every day.

The next day, I thought I'd blow Lily's mind with some finger painting.  As you can see, she got very upset that I wouldn't let her squeeze the tubes of paint.

So upset that she refused to paint...

and got thrown in the bathtub.

Watching for the Easter bunny on Easter morning.

Figuring out that there are goodies inside of the Easter bunny's eggs!

More goodies.

Like an Elmo ring!

The Easter bunny brought a new blankey.

Aunt Kim and Lily had lots of fun that weekend.

And so did Mommy and Aunt Kim.  We went ghetto-fab and bought some nail decals at Rite Aid!  Oh, and I'm bangin' once again.

Grandma Judy makes the best desserts!

Cousin Zach, Aunt Kim & Grandpa Marc.

Lily noshing on cinnamon apples at Easter dinner.
We had a really nice Easter weekend. Brian had been in town just before Easter so he wasn't there but Matt's whole family came down and then Zach and Caren joined us on Easter.  We also met up with them in Manhattan Beach on the Saturday before and Caren took some good photos that are up on Facebook.

As for my new job, it's going really well.  The first 3 weeks were pretty hectic but I've settled in and hit a stride.  I also moved into my permanent office today, which was very nice.  I was in a temporary office with almost no furniture before but now I'm in a proper office with a window and real furniture.  You can even see the Hollywood sign and Griffith Observatory from the window.

Even though work is going well, I'm glad it's Friday.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape