Morning Routine

Lily doing her thang in the morning.

She's finally big enough for the adorable outfit cousins Cindy,  Pancho, Gabriel and Ayden gave her.  My favorite part are the matching hair clips!
Lils spends her mornings cooking fake meals with her fake food and trying on my shoes.  Our mornings are about to change once again because as a few of you know, I will be switching jobs soon.  My last day at my current gig is this Friday and next week I join the in-house legal department of a certain wellness & nutrition company that my dear husband also works for.  

It's exciting but throws a wrench in our current situation where Lily spends her days with Grandma Judy & Grandpa Tom.  I'll be working downtown so it just won't be possible for me to drop Lily in Tarzana every morning like I do now.  We're looking for daycare centers so I'll keep you all posted.  :)


Comments

  1. Love seeing that cute outfit on Lily! She totally pulls off those colors! :) Congrats on the new job! How great to be a part of the family business! So sorry that you won't be able to take Lily to her grandparents house, hope you guys find the next best place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy! I'm really excited about the new work opportunity but daycare is going to be difficult. There are almost no certified, nice and clean centers in LA. Everyone seems to hire nannies, which I would really like to avoid because it's so expensive. Ugh. We're lucky because my Mom is going to come down to our apt. to watch Lily until we find a place. Hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape