iPhone Photos

Cleaning up the mean streets of Monte Verde back in December.

Chillin' at the Marina del Rey Costco in January.

Lils trying to put her ballet flats on Daddy's clompers.

Lils was just as happy as I was for the Bar exam to be over with on February 24th.

Showing off her new bathrobe on the same night.

Trying on my Puma boots a few weeks ago.

My farewell cake that my amazing former co-workers gave me last week.

Playing outside our apartment this afternoon.

Thank goodness the sunshine is back after a few weeks of rainy gloom.

Balls are awesome.

Cookie face after dinner tonight!
Lils and I had a good day together today- lots of playing, reading and cuddling.  Tomorrow I'm visiting two day care centers and Lily will be back at Grandpa and Grandma's house.  Then my new gig starts on Wednesday.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop for a Minute

To Grandmother's House We Go