Back to Blogging

Well, for better or for worse, the bar exam is over!  I felt pretty good about Tuesday and coming out of the test on Thursday, I felt confident that I had passed... until later that night when I was explaining something about the test to my Mom and realized that I had done something incorrectly (I wrote the 2nd performance test in the form of an objective memo instead of a persuasive memo).  It might be a big something or it might be a little something; I just have no way of knowing how the graders are going to view it.  Matt seems to think they won't notice at all... God, I hope that's the case!  I feel pretty confident about the rest of the test so hopefully that will save me from failure.

Anyway, my strategy for the next 3 months is to just pretend that the CA bar doesn't exist.  I will feel humiliated beyond words if I fail, but at the same time, I guess that's what I get for telling everyone on the internets that I was taking the exam.  ;)

We're kicking off our first weekend of freedom with a trip to Tiffany & Co. to exchange my Valentine's Day gift.  I thought I had lost a necklace that I love so Matt bought me a replacement for Valentine's Day.  Of course, I found the original necklace on the 13th (after 2 months of looking!) so his gift was redundant, though very thoughtful.  Anyway now I get a new piece of jewelry for Valentine's Day!

Here are some relatively new pics of Lily:

Cousin Jessie gave Lily a My Little Pony "baby"!

Lily loves to feed the pony & her baby doll with the bottle... yesterday she even fed her rubber kick ball.  I guess inanimate objects need sustenance too!
After our fun shopping day (rather, MY fun shopping day and Matt's day of being bored) we're dropping Lily with Grandma & Grandpa for the evening and meeting Liz for dinner and drinks.  I am so excited to get dressed up and really go out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape