Water

Grandma Judy brought her A-game this week and let Lily loose with a huge bowl of water and some spoons, cups and bottles.  Now that the rainy weather is over, they usually wait for me on the front stoop in the afternoon.  I love coming home to my baby girl every day but especially when she's having so much fun with something so simple.















She's got a few bruises on her face, arms and legs from a hard fall outside last weekend but she's healing up.  She had a playdate with a friend from music class (the same friend whose birthday party we went to a few weeks ago) so that was really fun... for us both actually since I got to hang out with another mom.  I'm a few days behind on my Bar exam studies because there is just an insane amount of reading.   I study every night from about 6 to 10:30 and I still feel like I'm barely keeping my head above water.  I also had my first nightmare related to the bar last night.  In it, I was forced to take the test today even though I kept insisting that it wasn't until February and I hadn't had time to study yet.  I don't need a crystal ball to see that my weekend holds little more than studying and the Packers game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape