Lily has been in sad shape this weekend. For the past 3 nights, she's been crying and moaning throughout the night and sniffly and snotty throughout the day. She went down to bed a bit easier tonight and has only woke up once to cry so hopefully tonight will be better than last night. Our neighbors must love us after Lily's 4 hour crying marathon last night. She was pretty much asleep and inconsolable so we were forced to just let her cry, which was just about the worst thing ever. But we did get to end the weekend on a nice note with a Sunday night dinner with my parents and Uncle Brian, who was visiting from Tuscon for the weekend.
 |
| Maybe it's because she was kind of sick all week, but she was extra naughty for Grandma Judy... not that Grandma Judy minds. It just gives her a good photo op! |
 |
| On Wednesday, Lils found her way to a box of power bars, which she managed to open and then open one of the wrappers! |
 |
| Because she's Grandma Judy's baby, her reward was that she got to eat the power bar. |
 |
| I think they taste like cardboard but Lily's been known to eat cardboard too so I guess she's not that discriminating. |
Life has been hectic lately so I doubt I'll be able to post again before next weekend. I'm just barely keeping up with my bar study schedule but I've hit a wall for the night and am going to bed. Hope everyone's weekend was fun and restorative!
Comments
Post a Comment