![]() |
| Lily & I cheering for the Pack on Sunday. We'll be doing the same this Saturday! |
It's been a nutty few weeks, filled with studying for the Bar Exam and Matt getting acclimated with actually using the kitchen. The salmon was dry on Monday and then on Tuesday the construction workers doing the remodel of our building turned off our gas without telling us or turning it back on at the end of the day. As Matt went to put dinner in the oven, he realized the oven was cold and we had no heat. We had to book it to Gaby's down the street so Lils could get some food before bed. Yesterday I finished what Matt started on Tuesday and tonight Matt is on k.p. duty again.
Lily is dancing in front of her mirrors as I type and she wants me to get off the computer and join her. How can I refuse a dancing Lily?

Comments
Post a Comment