 |
| I swore I was going to save time (& paper) and do e-cards but then at the last minute, I decided to whip out the stamps... |
 |
| ...and make some paper thank-you notes instead. I'm glad I did because it actually only took about 90 minutes to make them all and I think it was worth the effort. |
 |
| Our new place has a good amount of storage space but rather than hide the sewing machine, I thought I'd keep it out as a "decorative" piece as well. As for the Nikon N70, I couldn't bare to get rid of it even though I haven't used it in years. It was just sitting in my closet and I finally thought to use it as an accent piece... if people can use old typewriters for decor, then why not an old camera too? |
 |
| Lils loves her tool set! She's getting really good at turning the screws with the little screwdrivers! |
 |
| This is what she looks like in the morning- messy hair, rumpled onesie... I always think she looks the most beautiful in the morning. |
 |
| All excited because she was dressed up for her friend Layla's first birthday party. They know each other from Music Together class. |
 |
| The ball pit was a big hit with the babies... and Matt. |
 |
| Lily loved being buried in the balls and popping up to surprise us. All of the kids were so cute together. We couldn't figure out if they recognized each other from music class but they had fun either way. |
 |
| After Lily woke up from her nap, she opened her goodie bag from the party. |
 |
| I cannot describe how happy she was to find not one, but TWO rubber duckies inside! She walked around with them for about 30 minutes, saying "uck" and "wack" for "duck" and "quack." |
 |
| Still so happy with her ducks. |
 |
| Rooting for the Pack last Saturday. Lily doesn't really like having barrettes in her hair but she LOVES wearing her crown. |
This morning, Lily and I took a little sojourn to Venice Beach so we could pick up some Intelligentsia coffee. I used to love it when we lived down the street from the Broadway shop in Chicago but I've yet to make it to either shop in LA (there's one in Silverlake too). When we lived in the Valley, it just wasn't convenient but Venice Beach is only about 10 minutes away from our apartment so I finally made it there. I am still in heaven from my cup of Columbian El Mirador this morning. That coffee is worth its weight in gold...
Well, Lily is napping so I need to hit the Barbri books (Evidence... yuck) while Matt goes grocery shopping. This afternoon, we'll head up to Tarzana to watch the Packer game with my parents at 5 and I think we'll spend the night so we can put Lily to bed there instead of worrying about getting her home in time for a bath and reasonable bedtime. The weather has been so nice (upper seventies) so I'm sure we'll squeeze some backyard playtime in there too.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Comments
Post a Comment