We Now Return to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

After a week of living amidst boxes and chaos, we're starting to settle in.  It's been a really exhausting week for all 3 of us; Matt even fell asleep at 7:30 on Thursday night!  I've been powering through because I'd rather be exhausted than have packed boxes before me but it's catching up with me now.  We took a break from unpacking and running errands to hit up the Baja Fresh on Venice Blvd.




Lily has been kind of a pain at mealtimes lately so it was a pleasant surprise when we had a really nice lunch.  We sat outside and she was entranced with the cars on Venice.  This is the second time I've eaten lunch outside this week, both times in 70 degree weather, so I'm giving the victory to weather in this week's fight between the good weather and the bad traffic for title of L.A.'s most defining characteristic.

Other than moving, there's not too much to report.  Work is going well, though it's been busy this week.  Grandma Judy and Lils are still having a ball every day.  Now that we drive over to Grandma & Grandpa's house in the morning, Lily gets really excited when we get in the car to go.  She's also been saying a few more words, here and there, like "diaper" "banana" and "turkey."  Cookie is still her most common word, though.  :)

Comments

  1. I had to laugh about your packed boxes comment. Grant and I unpacked our last set of boxes this weekend too! Glad to hear the move went well! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad to hear you've won the war against ugly brown boxes! We're still in the trenches but we shall be victorious. Talk to you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape