Thank God for Amazon.com

otherwise I'd never get any Christmas shopping done!  I consider one late night at the computer a fair trade for getting almost everything done at once.  And now, I'm off to lay my weary head down.  Work has kind of kicked my ass this week and the promise of pizza night tomorrow and Disney on Ice on Saturday has me all giggly... or could it be that Sam Adams cherry wheat ale that has me all giggly?  

Despite having a busy week at work, we also had our holiday party where I made out like a bandit.  In the Secret Santa swap I somehow ended up with the best gift of all- a Cuisinart Griddler that I really wanted and that retails for $90!  I can't believe no one stole it from me when they had the chance.  I also won a $25 gift certificate to Kohl's in a raffle and got a $50 gift certificate to Honey-Baked ham as a door prize.  I've never been to Kohl's or Honey-Baked Ham but I still felt like I won the lotto.   Having a real office party was so cool since I'm used to being at law firms where they don't actually throw their employees a party but only have a stodgy client mixer that no one wants to go to anyway.  I may miss the biglaw paycheck and having a private office that overlooks Lake Michigan but biglaw never gave me no Cuisinart Griddler!

Here are some cute pics that my Mom took today while she and Lils were playing.

Lily was Elmo-ed out today with an Elmo shirt AND Elmo socks.

What is it with Grandma Judy and making Lily wear weird hats?

Patrick is still her favorite toy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape