Lily and Santa Sitting in a Tree... Not

Lily met Santa at IKEA on Sunday and it was... whatever the opposite of love at first sight is.  She cried, refused to sit anywhere near him alone and made me hold her while we sat next to him.  I think she'll reevaluate her feelings on the jolly old fellow next year, when she realizes that he's the reason for all those presents that pile up under the tree.

In really good news, it looks like our crazy SoCal storm is passing now.  It's been raining for over a week and I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown.  Then coming home Southbound on the 405 at Wilshire, I saw a double rainbow, all the way across the sky.  Matt actually saw it coming Northbound and we both thought "What does it mean" at the same time... that's love, folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape