First Batch of Christmas Pics
Since Lily's First Birthday portraits turned out so well, we headed back to Target a few weeks ago for her Christmas portraits. This photographer wasn't quite as good but he did get tons of smiles from Lils. I know the faux wooded background is a little cheesy but I like it anyway.
Lily is such a bruiser most of the time that I forget what a girly-girl she can be, but as soon as we put her Christmas dress on her, I remembered. She kept playing with the skirt and clapping her hands!
Disney on Ice was so much fun today! As soon as the lights went down and the music started, Lily was clapping away and giggling. She didn't have the attention span to sit through the entire thing so I had to chase her around the suite a bit but when she was paying attention, she really enjoyed it. I'll try to get the photos from my Mom soon so I can post them. We had a nice dinner at the Yardhouse with my Mom and Dad afterward and then we dove back into the rain to get home. Getting to Staples Center and back was not fun; we're in the middle of "bad" weather here in L.A., which only means that it's been raining for a few days and is supposed to rain for a few more. It would be par for the course in Chicago (actually, if it was 55* and raining in Chicago, it would be awesome December weather) but it's a bummer for L.A. I need my sun back!










Comments
Post a Comment