Separation Anxiety

My first weekend away from Lils was hard to get through without my mini-me but really fun.  I was only in Chicago for about 36 hours but in that time I managed to cram in some quality hanging out with Jess & Travis at their new home in Western Springs, a Winston & Strawn reunion at a really awesome baby shower for Jessica C in the City, a few drinks at the Map Room with Andrea and Jess, dinner with Jade and Jess and some more quality hanging out with Jess, Jade & Ryan at their home in Mokena.  It didn't necessarily feel like a homecoming since I wasn't in the City much but it was so nice to reconnect with all of my ladies.  I wish I had brought my camera with me but on the other hand, it was nice to just enjoy the weekend instead of documenting it.

Mark, Janet and the kids arrive tonight so it's going to be a really awesome week!  Matt and I are working tomorrow but after that, the fun begins!  I can't wait for Lily to see her cousins when she wakes up tomorrow morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape