New Digs

Matt and I took Lily to our new apartment today.  She loved running through the empty rooms, opening and closing all of the closet doors.  We're still not sure when we're going to be all moved in but we think we'll start the process later this weekend.  Here are some photos of what it looks like now.

At first, I wasn't digging the back-splash pattern but now it's grown on me.

The kitchen is quite lovely and there's even a view of Pepi's auto shop from the kitchen sink.

I'm way too excited about breaking this oven in.

Lils, running through the main room.

And opening the bathroom cabinets.

Lily's room.

Linen "closet."

Matt's and my room.

Dining area of the main room.

Comments

  1. The apartment looks gorgeous! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We're about halfway moved in so we're making progress. I can't wait to be settled. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape