My cousin Mark & his family have been in town since Tuesday night. We've been having a blast and ate our way into oblivion today. Dinner consisted of turkey, cranberry sauce, steamed carrots with dill, roasted corn with sesame seeds, green bean casserole, roasted brussell sprouts, roasted potatoes, pureed sweet potatoes, garlic bread, and stuffing (with or without mushrooms). After a walk around the neighborhood, we had Judymade pumpkin, apple-cranberry & coconut custard pies, cheesecake, chocolate chip cookies and chocolate candies. The kids are on their way to bed and the adults are half asleep on the couch. It was a good day.
 |
| Not sure what Brian is doing in this photo but it's funny. |
 |
| Nicky & Jackie goofing around with Patrick the Pup. Lily's not the only one who loves him. |
 |
| Allison, Janet & Jackie. |
 |
| Lily has been taking good naps lately. She's tired from running after her cousins. |
 |
| Mark, Nicky & Brian. |
 |
| Trying to play piano. |
 |
| Getting lessons from Allison. |
 |
| The tropical centerpiece from Mark & Janet was very fitting for our California weather. |
 |
| This photo is from a few weeks ago but I just found it on my Mom's camera now. |
 |
| I got such a kick out of getting brussell sprouts still on the vine. I always assumed they grew out of the ground like little cabbages... I was wrong. |
Tomorrow should be a fun day. Matt and I are on the fence about trekking to Target to get a Black Friday deal on a Dyson vacuum for the new apartment. It's a little bit more on Amazon but then you don't actually have to go to Target on Black Friday. I think we'll go down to the apartment to take measurements and start to move some boxes in but we probably won't move in until next weekend.
Comments
Post a Comment