Cousins!
Our Atlanta cousins arrived yesterday and Lily has been in heaven ever since.
I wish I could say that Tate is as fond of Lily as Lily is of Tate, but I think he's a little played out on baby sisters right now. They play nicely though and Lily gets a kick out of watching Tate do his thing. Lily has taken to Rowan too, and will give her little love pats if you prompt her. Rowan is an absolute sweetie and it feels so good to hold a little baby again.
Unfortunately we have to leave our cousins just as Jessie gets into town for the weekend because we already had plans to spend the weekend with Matt's family in Walnut Creek. I can't wait to post pictures of Lily and their new puppy playing. :)
| Playing together... sort of. |
| Baby Rowan, who was born August 25th. |
![]() |
| Waiting for Matt & Uncle/Grandpa Tom to get home. |
| Lily's rocking some Farrah feathering. |
| Aunt Judy & Tate decorating Jen's birthday cake. |
| Surprised baby! |
I wish I could say that Tate is as fond of Lily as Lily is of Tate, but I think he's a little played out on baby sisters right now. They play nicely though and Lily gets a kick out of watching Tate do his thing. Lily has taken to Rowan too, and will give her little love pats if you prompt her. Rowan is an absolute sweetie and it feels so good to hold a little baby again.
Unfortunately we have to leave our cousins just as Jessie gets into town for the weekend because we already had plans to spend the weekend with Matt's family in Walnut Creek. I can't wait to post pictures of Lily and their new puppy playing. :)

Comments
Post a Comment