T Shirt Time
The clouds broke apart for about 45 minutes today and Lily and I were outside to enjoy every minute before it started to rain again.
After a nice Fall dinner of couscous and roasted vegetables, Matt gave Lily her bath and put my sleep t-shirt on her just for fun.
Grandma Judy's flight gets in in about 45 minutes so I'm off to LAX. Back to work tomorrow... ugh.
Oh, and I just realized that I forgot to mention that I had my hair dyed brown on Saturday. I needed a change and was going to get a pixie but my love of the pony tail led me to dye it dark instead.





Cute hair! :) What is a pixie? I can guess by the name, but thought I would ask. :)
ReplyDeleteA pixie is a really short haircut- think Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby. Alas, I wasn't brave enough to go there this time. :)
ReplyDelete