Sheepskin Stylin'
Lils and I took a trip to the Topanga Canyon mall on Monday. The last time we were there, she was too young for the play area but this time, she jumped right in...
...after first surveying the other kids.
There was another little girl in this area and Lily tried to play with her but the little girl actually yelled at Lily to wait her turn to play. Poor Lils was crestfallen that one of the big girls didn't want to play with her. Still, I suppose it's never to early to learn that there will always be haters.
But Lils is a trooper! And she loves shoes... not that those two things are related... or are they?
I love this shot because she looks like she's giving me her best baby model pose.
I'm not sure what's on the menu for tomorrow. Maybe another day of hanging out and getting stuff done around the house?




I LOVE that shot too at the end of the post! Before I even read the caption, I thought "she looks like a little model posing in her cute shoes!" :)
ReplyDelete