Another Rainy Day

I know it's hard to believe but sometimes it does in fact rain in Southern California!  It's been pretty gross since Saturday so we haven't had much outdoor playtime.  We were supposed to go to the local Harvest Fair yesterday but it was too cold and rainy.  Poor Lils is going a bit stir crazy.  Yesterday she was literally running laps around the living room and shrieking at the top of her tiny baby lungs.  I'm trying to think of something fun that we could do to get out of the house but I'm coming up empty.
This is how Lily dresses herself- by throwing her clothes around her neck like a scarf.

Wearing an original onesie, hand embroidered by my Aunt Cathy.

Brushing her hair.

Today and tomorrow are my last days at home with Lily before Grandma Judy returns from Paris tomorrow night.  I have to admit, I'm sad to go back to work.  I don't mind work when I'm there but after being at home for over a week, I am dreading going back.  I've been here for so many cute and funny Lily-isms that I will miss out on when I'm not here during the day.  It's also just so much easier to stay on top of cooking and cleaning when I'm home all day.  Why can't money grow on trees, again?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape