Tired

So a lot of you have asked me about how my new job is going and I'm happy to report that it's going really well.  I have a ton to do and the days just fly by.  My practice is so much more diverse now; I'm handing labor issues (wage and hour disputes, for instance), employment matters (responses to EEOC claims and employee claims of harassment or discrimination), service contracts and real estate issues and at any time I have about 15 matters that I'm switching between.  It's intense and sooooooo different from practicing at a law firm.  The main difference is that I don't have a blackberry or work laptop so when I leave the office, I leave work.  The only word to describe this is "heavenly."

The only hard thing is that I'm really tired once I get home.  I'm so "on" at work that I don't notice it until I'm at home and then I usually need to spend about an hour lying on the floor while Lily plays around me.  My Mom has been picking up a lot of the slack with making dinners because I'm really tired.  I'm hoping to find some good recipes this weekend so I can start planning ahead more.  With that in mind, feel free to share any of your favorite recipes in the comments.

Lily is happy to see me when I get home, but she's having so much fun with Grandma Judy during the days, as you can see:  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape