These Pink Skechers Were Made for Walking

While Tom and Judy played with their good friends MaryAnne & Joe in Las Vegas, Matt, Lils & I were all by our lonesome this weekend.  Matt and I kicked off Thursday night with a viewing of I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell.  Despite the really poor reviews, Matt and I both really enjoyed it.   Seeing the movie kicked off my weekend of reading Tucker Max's stories on his blog.  Warning:  they are not for the easily (or even not so easily) offended, but they are hilarious.  

Then we celebrated our first week with both of us working with a visit to the Cheesecake Factory on Friday night.  Yes, we definitely live in the suburbs now. 

Saturday was spent playing and lounging about and today included more of the same.  We did take a quick jaunt to the Skechers store on Ventura Blvd. to buy Lils some play shoes now that she's officially a toddler.  Here are some pics of her new pink play shoes:

She had a little trouble walking in the shoes.  I think it's going to take her some time to get used to them.  But she was very into them and seemed to understand that it was special that she was wearing real shoes.  She also got a pair of brown and pink light-up sneakers but they'll be better for the Fall.

And finally, here is a video of Lily walking... finally!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape