New Post, Old Pics

I've been using my Mom's Nikon D90 a lot lately so I didn't realize I had some older photos still on my sad little Canon Power Shot. 
Lily & I before the Monte Verde block party a few weeks ago.
Check out those moccasin sandals.  I think Lily's footwear is more fashion-forward than mine.
Lily enjoying some barbecue at the par-tay.
Lils at Borders Cat in the Hat party this past Saturday.
The happy baby this morning.
And this afternoon.  She was barefoot when I got home from work but really wanted to wear her socks and shoes.
And then she really wanted to take one of said shoes off and hop around.
Today was a big day for Lils- it was her first Music Together class.  Grandma said she had a ball and really enjoyed playing around with the other babes.  She'll be going every Tuesday now!

I've got to run now; I'm practically falling asleep as I type!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape