Sorry

I've been a bad bad blogger this week.  It's been a busy one, with visits to the library, running errands, trying lots of new recipes and even a job interview for me (I've got a follow-up interview later this morning).  I'll try to fill you all in this weekend if we've got down time but I can't make promises because it looks like it might be busy too- our cousins, Elaine, Jon, Brett & Scott are visiting from New Jersey!

Before I go to get suited and made up for my interview, I wanted to plug another blog that I'm obsessed with:  http://thebrasspetal.blogspot.com.

This is Emily Henderson's design blog.  I've been rooting for Emily on this season of HGTV's Design Star and was so stoked when she won on Sunday.  She had an open viewing party in Los Feliz but I was too shy to actually meet her.  So I guess my infatuation continues from afar!  She has awesome style and a new show called Secrets from a Stylist that airs this Sunday night on HGTV.  I hope a lot of people tune in because I'd love for her to become an HGTV staple.  Check it out if you can.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape