Photos from my iPhone

Lily in one of the many goofy hats that Grandma Judy made her try on at Party City a few weeks ago.
A few weeks ago Lily realized that she could escape the confines of her bath seat by diving forward.  She's only done it one other time so far but we're keeping a close watch!
Eating her organic raisin bran for breakfast.  We used to give her Cheerios but then she figured out that Grandpa Tom eats Raisin Bran for breakfast so Cheerios have fallen out of favor.
Catching up on the latest Redbook magazine.  Now Lily knows how to buy the freshest produce, keep the cleanest house and keep her man satisfied.  Don't worry, I balance out the sexism of ladies magazines by also letting her read my Dad's old Sporting News and Fortune magazines.
Lily was crawling at lightning speed so I couldn't get a clear shot of her but I had to show off the outfit, complete with moccasins, that cousins Janet, Mark, Allison, Nicholas & Jacqueline got her way back when.  She wore this outfit to Costco last week and got so many complements.  She seemed to understand that the shoes really made the outfit because she keep bouncing her feet up.
Watching Sesame Street on Friday morning.  In this skit, Elmo was discussing the importance of brushing one's teeth and he imagined himself with teeth.  Seeing Elmo with teeth threw Lils for a loop but she's been all about brushing her teeth lately so I think she understood what Elmo was doing.  She cries when I take the toothbrush away!
Playing in the pool after the Zoo on Friday.  We play a game where I put all of the balls and toys in her float and she throws them out.  Repeat 10 times and you have a happy baby.
Then let that happy baby play naked after the pool and you have a happier baby.
Goofing around with my old Illinois driver's license.  I let Lily use an old Coach wristlet as her purse and filled an old wallet with old value cards, library cards and the like.  She loves taking the cards out of the wallet and then sliding them back in.
And I think it finally dawned on her that it's Mama in the license photo because she kept pointing at the photo, smiling and babbling yesterday in the car.
She fell asleep after our shopping trip to get Matt some casual but appropriate work clothes yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape