Happy 4th Anniversary, Matt!

People always make generalizations like "nothing is perfect" but I'm just going to throw it out there and say we are.  I know it's vomit-inducing and gushy and all that crap, but I very rarely make public displays of my affection for you so my dear readers can stomach this one digression.  

There are many things I'd take a do-over on if I could (that weird denim jacket with the pink trim that I used to think was awesome Sophomore year of college, those velour track suits I used to think were awesome 1L year of law school, going to law school in the first place...).  In fact, sometimes I get pissed at myself for thinking more about the things I'd like to change than the things I'm happy with.  But I've never once thought about a do-over when it comes to us.  We are exactly what I want us to be.  
2006- You can dip me any time.
2007- Dinner at North Pond.
2008- Group celebration at Atlantis.


2009- Dinner at Onesixty Blue.
Hopefully I'll have a photo to post tomorrow of whatever fun thing we do tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape