Dirrty

Lily has been a little devil today- throwing her food off of her tray at breakfast and lunch, touching Grandma Judy's penguin figurines, clawing at my legs every time I try to do something besides play with her...  Nothing seemed to calm her today except letting her play in the dirt.  I had to hose her down in the sink afterward and she still has dirt under her fingernails but it made her very very happy!  She's napping now but when she wakes up, we're going to join Matt and his friends in the pool. 
Xtina has nothin' on Lils.

Comments

  1. If you ain't dirrty, you ain't here to parrrtayyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cool with her eating dirrt and all, but I'm drawing the line at crotch-less chaps, wet boxing and "sweatin' 'till my clothes come off."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape