New Digs (Kind Of)
Holy smokes, I haven’t blogged since our November vacay to French Polynesia!!!! I knew it had been a while but didn’t realize how far off the blagon I was! So much has happened in the past 2 months for us all & it feels a bit silly to blog about anything but at the same time, we all probably benefit from a little distraction, right? There have been a ton of tips out there about working from home. Having given my share already , I didn’t really read anything that I wasn’t already generally aware of and for the first month of quarantine it was pretty much business as usual for me. All that changed until almost 3 weeks ago when Matt reentered the corporate world. His desk in the cave wasn’t going to work anymore. With COVID-19, the kids are all home all day except for a brief walk or two and they need that space to play. Plus, even if we could get them to stay out of the cave, he would still hear them ...



and ride it (woo woooooo)
ReplyDelete