Beautiful
Every day is so wonderful... I am a big goof and am constantly singing to Lily, throughout the day. Sometimes I make up songs about things like waiting for our food to heat up in the microwave or how smelly her diapers have been lately but mostly I find myself singing some good old hits by Christina Aguilera, Sheryl Crow, James Taylor and the Sundays. I took these photos of Lily this afternoon and all I could think of was the above song. The song seems to be about body issues and accepting yourself so I really hope Lily never has to go through the emotions in the song but it is a pretty song.
Watching Lily slowly turn into a little girl is kind of breathtaking. When I was pregnant, we were always wondering what she'd look like at every stage. Now that we're in the thick of it, I'm struck by how her imperfect teeth are what I love most right now. They're snaggly and really far apart on top but I wouldn't change them for the world. She's my little Chompers and I think she's beautiful... in every single way. ;)
I love that song!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks! She's been such a goof lately that I can't get any pictures. She immediately just starts crawling toward the camera and trying to grab from me.
ReplyDelete