September Revisited

Here are some of Marc's photos from their 2nd visit to see Lily:
I miss this popsicle dress so much! But soon enough it will be on Jennifer and Bo's baby girl. Jen is due on Sep. 1st 2010. Since Lily was due on Sep. 2nd 2009, all of my maternity clothes were perfectly seasonal for her and now all of Lily's baby clothes are perfectly seasonal for her new cousin. I think it would be really cool if she ends up with the same birthday as Lily.
Tiny baby head!

I can't believe Lily really used to fall asleep in your arms like this. I don't think she's done it since September! She's so social now, she really can't fall asleep while being held.
Kissy face!


She looks so calm in these photos. She still has a good disposition but she's so busy now!
Asleep again!
I have no idea what's going on in this photo but I thought it was funny enough to post.
Awake one minute...
... and asleep the next!

Back when she was still swaddle-able. I can't remember exactly when she started hulking out of the swaddle wraps; it's so funny to think about how she actually used to fall asleep from being swaddled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape