I Think We're Alone Now
Since moving back home, I've probably only been alone with Lily in the house a few times. With Matt over at Matt's house & my parents out with friends for the evening, I am looking forward to working out and enjoying the quiet. Actually, I'm not looking forward to working out at all. In fact, I'm really really dreading it. But after rejecting almost every photo my Mom took this afternoon because my belly was hanging over my swimsuit, I decided that I should start putting a little more effort into working out. On one hand, I'm not stressed about it because I know the last 5 pounds probably won't come off until I'm done breastfeeding. On the other hand, it would be nice to not have to worry about sucking in my gut all the time. And with an elliptical, treadmill, stationary bike and Wii Fit down the hall, I really don't have any excuse to slack off. Well, I've got tons of excuses, but anyway...
Since we were in WC last week, it's been a few weeks since Lily went swimming in the backyard. We had lots of fun, as usual, but this time she was even more bold about playing in the water without sitting in my lap or hanging onto me.
I was trying to take a quick photo of the onesie that Marcia, Rita's niece, made for Lils (it says "If I can't sleep, no one can") but as soon as Lily saw the camera, she couldn't sit still and kept trying to grab it from me. These are all the photos I could get before Lily won the struggle for the camera:




so cute, and love the penguin hat! wonder who got her that??
ReplyDelete