Flank Steak!

I just realized that I never explained why I titled this post Flank Steak... silly me. It's because my Mom made the most amazing, you guessed it- flank steak, ever last night. She tenderized it and stuffed it with a mixture of sauteed spinach, garlic, fontina cheese & sweet sausage. It was crazy good!

Before I get to the photos of today, I wanted to post another homemade onesie:The GGs, Caren & Levi arrived this afternoon and Lily was all smiles and waves:



Not sure if you can tell but I got a hair cut this morning. I decided to go pretty short and showed the stylist a photo of my hair from Oct. '08 and a photo of Kim's hair now. I think she did a great job and I'm really happy with it.
Lily almost never lays back in your lap like this! She lasted about 10 minutes in Matt's arms before it became clear that she needed to hit the hay. Unfortunately, she's been crying out in her sleep every half hour or so since then. Teething has her in a bind lately.
GG Larry!
Hot Dad alert! This photo is a far cry from the awkward way in which Matt held babies when I first met him. ;)
Family portrait... minus Lils. :(

Comments

  1. Love the hair! The length is great! So flattered I was partial inspiration for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've worn it down 3 days in a row so I think it's a keeper. Lils got another tooth today! It's an incisor on the top so she looks like she's snarling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your hair! Oh, and not to brag, but that was my and Allison's artistic talent on that onesie but I didn't see a credit! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for claiming it, Janet! I didn't keep track of all of them and couldn't remember who did that one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape