Lils has had pastina before but this is the first time I've let her go hog wild with it. She had a blast and of course I took a ton of photos.

We got this cute bowl, spoon, cup & bib set at IKEA last week. The bowl actually suctions to the tray.

She looks like Rainbow Bright with the stars on her face!

She's so much happier when she's eating food that she can feed herself. We've had some really cranky mealtimes lately because Lils just doesn't want to be fed like a baby. This morning we worked on her fork skills so hopefully she will be able to feed herself soon and won't be so frustrated.

You all knew this would end with her bowl on the floor and pasta EVERYWHERE.

For all the other baby mamas out there, the pasta sauce that I used is pretty simple: puree steamed frozen mixed vegetables (I think the one I used was carrots, peppers, peas & string beans) and then add a few tablespoons of marinara sauce (it helps if you've got Grandma Judy around to make Great Grandma Marie's sauce).
We've got Lily's 9 month (it's a little belated) check up tomorrow morning so I should have fun stats to report soon.
Love it, these pics made me laugh so hard!
ReplyDelete