Balboa Park

Since March, we've been saying that we need to get to Balboa Park. It's only about 5 miles away so we don't really have an excuse as to why we haven't made it before today but I'm just glad we did. It's absolutely huge and has a great baby playground. Lily enjoyed the swings, sand and making friends and we ended our playtime with a walk around Balboa Lake. It was so fun to see Lily watching the other kids and playing with some of them.











After Lily wakes up from her post-park nap, I think we'll take her outside for a swim in the pool.

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, Lils looks SO adorable on the swing!!! My favorite is the one where the fat baby in the swing next to her is looking at Lils all jealous cause Lils is so cool. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such cute photos! I can see what great parents you both are (of course!). :) Ahhh...I really wish I could see Lily in person and you both too of course! I am so glad to see her grow via the blog though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cindy! We miss you guys too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape