Yesterday Matt and I were talking about how we'd like to get a nicer digital camera so our photos of Lily aren't so grainy.
Then it occurred to us that my Mom already has the nicest digital camera, a Nikon D90. We already drive her cars, live in her house, read her Kindle and eat her food so I guess it's not that much of a stretch to use her camera too.
Here are my test photos of Lily eating her lunch and being a goof.

Then it occurred to us that my Mom already has the nicest digital camera, a Nikon D90. We already drive her cars, live in her house, read her Kindle and eat her food so I guess it's not that much of a stretch to use her camera too.
Here are my test photos of Lily eating her lunch and being a goof.
Comments
Post a Comment