

And then squeezed in some naked time before her bath and bedtime. Then my Mom and Dad watched Lily so Matt and I could go out to dinner. We went to a new restaurant around the corner that was really yummy.
Lily is obsessed with the family room fireplace. She sees her reflection and HAS to climb up and try to open the doors. We tell her "no" every time but clearly she's not hearing us.
Lily chillin' in the VW. The Infiniti's tires have some air bubbles so we've been driving the VW since it's the only other non-2 person car at the house. I couldn't tell if Lily remembered the VW since she hasn't been in it since we lived in Chicago.And here's a video of Lils playing in her pack 'n play on Saturday. She was just sitting there, yelling so I tried to take a candid video... but then I couldn't resist spoiling it by saying "Hi Lily" like I always do. Dumb Mom. ;) She was ready for a nap so she kept falling all over the place.


She's so cute! What a great video!: )
ReplyDelete