So I was planning on doing some live blogging from the backyard today but as it turns out, our internet connection doesn't reach that far! Plan foiled. :(
But here's an adorable photo of Lily and Grandpa Tom in the pool. Lils is such a little fishy. Her legs kick like crazy and she really loves the water. She especially loves the shallow step where her feet touch the bottom and she can "walk" unassisted by me (the floaty keeps her upright). I think it makes her feel like a big girl.
But here's an adorable photo of Lily and Grandpa Tom in the pool. Lils is such a little fishy. Her legs kick like crazy and she really loves the water. She especially loves the shallow step where her feet touch the bottom and she can "walk" unassisted by me (the floaty keeps her upright). I think it makes her feel like a big girl.Last night, Brian, my Dad, Matt and I went to the A's/Angels game in Anaheim. We had dugout suite seats, which are pretty much the most awesome thing ever.
After a day of hanging out, Matt and I just picked up some brats and various salads for dinner. I can't wait!


haha- I love her! So cute :)
ReplyDelete